Experienced Compressed Air Engineer Required - South West
Industrial Air Power maintains air compressors and auxiliary equipment
throughout South Wales and the South West. Our services include,
equipment sales, service and installation, specialist repairs, pipework
installation, compressor and tool hire and spare parts sales.
Due to continued success and expansion, we are looking for an
experienced compressed air engineer to operate from our Plymouth service
center covering Devon and Corwall regions, the ideal candidate will
live within a commutable distance of our service centre in Plymouth.
The ideal candidate will have the following:-
• An experienced compressed air engineer with a proven track record.
• Must be competent in all aspects of compressed air systems, including system installation and servicing.
• Must be able to work alone in fault finding and breakdown situations.
• Must be able to use own initiative and be able to prioritise work.
• Must have recent experience in fault finding and visiting clients
to fix and identify issues with air compressors and auxiliary equipment.
Should this position be of interest, please apply in first instance by
sending your current CV and covering letter to Kevin McAvoy our Service
Manager. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call direct on 07812 975512